Monday, June 23, 2008

two

I just want to throw this out there that I am not angry. Do not confuse my passion for anger. I will not lie and say that this situation of inequality does not infuriate me to no end, but I am not an angry person.
I just want to see people finally understand what is is like to walk down the street, into stores and out of churches and be judged like we have to on a daily basis. When are the religious bigots going to realize that we just want to be able to live out what their Holy Bible says in 1 John? ("A man who says he loves God, but hates his brother does not love God and is a liar." "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.")
It is time for change and not for anger. It is a time for love, not hate.
Go out and start the protest with some fire but in sincere, unconditional love.


Yours Freely,
Tennessee James

No comments: