Monday, July 27, 2009

twenty-seven.

At some point this is the most personal job anyone could ever have, but at the same time it is just that...a job. You cannot take it to heart.
Right now I am dealing with a lot of drama in the organization I work with and I absolutely hate it. I am one of the most honest people, so for me to be accused of betraying someone is a low blow. I would love nothing more than to be wrong at this point and apologize for that, but I know that I am not wrong. In my opinion, if people are not guilty of wrong doing then they would not feel the need to scream their innocence before an accusation was even made.
This whole thing is so frustrating to me. Somewhere along the way we have gotten off track from what our original goal was. When did we stop caring about the people we are trying to help and focus on ourselves?
I pray that we all, me included, can walk away from this with that as our full focus. Let us leave hurt feelings behind and remember that there are people counting on us to keep moving forward.

Yours freely,
Tennessee James
tennjames06@yahoo.com

No comments: