Sunday, January 4, 2009

fourteen.

I just wanted to take a second and let everyone know what is happening on the home front here in Lynchburg, Virginia.
I have been asked to step up and participate with the organization Students for Equality. You can check them out at studentsforequality.com
They are conducting a day of equality. January 27th every high school and college student is encouraged to wear the Students for Equality shirt. You can order yours through the website. I am asking all of you to consider helping out with this amazing cause. They need more volunteers and if you live in Virginia please contact me because I will be needing help finding other supporters.

Also, if you live in Lynchburg there is a new event coming up. Join the Impact has come to our area and we are having a meeting on Saturday, January 10th. Feel free to check out the facebook event.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1554755823&ref=name#/event.php?eid=41796704693&ref=mf

I hope to see a great turn out.
I know this year is going to be amazing simply because of all of your efforts. Thank you so much for your hard work and I can not wait to see you all out there for the next protest. Let us bring an end to oppression in 2009. Let us finish what our brothers and sisters started 40 years ago. Stand tall and stand strong because I have no doubt in my mind that we will succeed.
Be blessed!

Yours freely,
Tennessee James

No comments: